Free ServicesOne-on-One | Walk-in Groups | Enrolled Program
There’s no requirement to change how you drink, although we encourage people who are curious about changing how they drink to participate. Take the Cheers Queers screening questionnaire to see if you qualify.
Each week, Stonewall offers walk-in services including book clubs, harm reduction educational opportunities, syringe access, individual counseling, and wellness services like acupuncture. No paperwork, no intake, no waiting! You decide what services are a good fit.
Stonewall offers a free structured program for enrolled clients.
Clients are assigned to an individual counselor, and agree to:
- Meet with a counselor once a week for six to eighteen months; and,
- Attend two groups each week.
Does this sound like a good fit for your substance use goals?
Here’s how to enroll:
- First, visit us for a walk-in counseling session Monday through Friday, at 4 pm (1035 Market Street, 4th floor in San Francisco OR 470 Castro Street [Strut] in San Francisco)
- Next, participate in three orientation/skills-building groups on Monday evenings
- Attend as many walk-in services as you’d like
- When space is available, the intake coordinator will match you with a Stonewall counselor